To All Students and Families,
Should the Central Fulton School Board adopt the recommendation to go online starting
November 12, 2020-December 1, 2020, it is important to know the following with regards to
our Food Service Program:
1. Any child or student living in our community, under the age of 18, can take advantage of
signing up for five (5) Free Breakfast and five (5) Free Lunches each week.
2. The website to sign up for this program is: www.cfsd.info
a. Go to the website,
b. Click on the department's tab
c. Drop down to Food Service
d. Click on BREAKFAST AND LUNCH PICKUP ORDER FORM.
3. Deadline to submit forms for the first week is Wednesday, November 11, 2020, at 9:00
A.M. Anything submitted after this time will not be accepted for that week.
4. If you feel this is something you wish to participate in, you may submit the forms early.
5. Starting the week of November 16, 2020, forms must be submitted weekly by the end of
6. Pick up times during All Online Classes or Hybrid schedule, will be 2:00 P.M. -5:30 P.M.
7. When we go back to Face to Face Classes, pick up times will be 4:00 P.M.-5:30 P.M on
Wednesdays, as currently scheduled.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact: email@example.com.
Julie A. Ramsey
Food Service Director