January 27, 2021
To All Students and Families,
As Central Fulton School District gets ready to change to the Hybrid schedule on February 1, 2021, the cafeteria will continue to offer our packed meals to-go program. It is important to know the following with regards to our Food Service Program:
- Any child or student living in our community, under the age of 18, can take advantage of signing up for FREE Breakfast and FREE Lunch each week on days you are NOT attending school in person. i.e. ALL Virtual students, Hybrid Students on your Virtual Days and under school-age children.
- The website to sign up for this program is: www.cfsd.info
- Go to the website,
- Click on the department's tab
- Drop down to the Food Service
- Click on BREAKFAST AND LUNCH PICKUP FORM.
- You MUST sign up every week. Forms are open for signups from Thursdays to the end of the day the following Monday for pickups that Wednesday. When signing up please make sure that you choose the proper amount of days that you are needing meals for. i.e. (5) days for ALL Virtual or (3) days for Hybrid.
- Pick up times during Hybrid schedule or ALL Online Classes, will be 2:00 P.M. – 5:30 P.M. every Wednesday.
- When we go back to Face to Face Classes, pick up time will be 4:00 P.M. – 5:30 P.M. every Wednesday.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Julie A. Ramsey
Food Service Director, Metz Culinary Management